We Are In This Together
Clise Mansion is happy to announce we are currently in phase 3 of Washington state’s Healthy Washington Program. In this new phase we are taking still precautions to make sure our guests and staff stay safe and healthy. With 3900 square feet of indoor space and our scenic outdoor courtyard, we can hold events while still practicing social distancing.
For Phase 3 of the Safe Start Program we can host up to 60 guests inside the venue or 150 outside in the courtyard, while monitoring and adhering to all guidelines given to us by the CDC, L&I's Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), WA State Department of Health, and Jay Inslee's Healthy Washington Program.
Here is what we are doing to keep you and your guests safe.
- Screening staff for signs/symptoms of coronavirus and taking temperatures prior to starting a shift.
- Wearing facial masks, gloves, and regular handwashing.
- Having hand sanitizer at all entrances to the venue.
- Keeping a log during events and disinfecting common surfaces every 20-30 minutes.
- Maintaining social distancing between dining tables and limiting the number of guests per table to five.
- Developing floor plans for socially distanced wedding ceremonies and assigned seating arrangements.
- Increased sanitation measures with our Janitorial team after every day of operation.
*We sincerely thank you for your continued support and understanding as we navigate this new "normal “and we look forward to seeing you at the Mansion soon.
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us